Re: [amibroker] Quote Editor

Hi Jayson,

Friday, October 3, 2003, 11:51:52 AM, you wrote:

J> Ron is  absolutely correct. You can drag your explorations to one
J> window while the charts stay in another. You can move the quote
J> window to another window freeing up space for your charts. It is a
J> huge advantage and a simple upgrade. I found a second monitor at a
J> yard sale for $5 and bought a second graphics card at staples for
J> $29. You will never regret it....

Fine Jason.  You get on an airplane please and come over here and
show me where in a Japanese house you would put a second monitor. <g>

This issue is not two monitors.  I don't need two monitors.  I need
simply to be able to copy a set of prices (OHLC&V) from my trading
screen into the Quote Editor.  I need AB not to get in the way when I
put the focus on the QE.  That is the solution.  I don't want to hear
any more about two monitors, thank you.

Yuki

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511