[amibroker] Re: Quote Editor

Yuki,

You are one of my favorite people on this board... so I know I am
going to ultimately regret having made this post...

You have had a great year in the Japanese Mkt so far (you told us so
yourself).

Why do you subject yourself to the frustrations of trying to manually
maintain stock price data in mkt's which are new to you?

Why not go ahead and subscribe to a data vendor who will take care of
the trivial task of maintaining this data for you?

I've been using AB for years now, and have *never* had to use the
quote editor.

I believe that there are over 1,000 AB users who read the posts on
this board regularly, and I suspect that there are probably more than
900 fresh ideas on how to improve AB (even though it is already the
best trading software product available).

No... don't invest your time & energy (not to mention technical
frustrations) associated with adding a 2nd monitor to your system.
Just buy the data from a reputable vendor and 'do your thing' in the
trading area.

My best (and most well meaning) advice.

Phsst

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511