Re: [amibroker] Re: Quote Editor

Hi Phsst,

P> Why not go ahead and subscribe to a data vendor who will take care
P> of the trivial task of maintaining this data for you?

I there was a real time feed, I would buy it.  There is not any that
I know of.  End of story.  I want to do manual intraday updates
sometimes on selected issues.  This aspect of AB was NOT very well
thought out.  The QE window should NOT summon the AB window.  They
should operate independently of each other.  Agree?

Yuki

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511