[amibroker] Re: Dimitri - Channel ID:do you think...

Hi,

Another good use for finding the breakout in the past, would be to
look for a retest of the breakout area with lighter volume and
smaller daily price ranges. In Wyckoff terms this a JOC with a
retest. A low risk area to trade, place stop at support area, either
you are right or you are wrong with little capitol risk.

Dimitris thank you for your help,
Dennis

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ken Close" <closeks@xxxx> wrote:
> Dimitris:   yes, for an exploration.
>
> I would like to select a date in the past and display all stocks
that
> had a breakout that day, when looking back, from that date, for n
> lookback bars.
>
> This merely sets the stage for backtesting (if it can be
backtested)????

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511