RE: [amibroker] Custom Additional Title on Price Chart

Peter, regardless of all I have read in the help files and on this forum I
have never been able to do any changes to the built-in charts.
I therefor always use my own custom charts for all purposes.

Title = Name()+"  "+Date()+ " Daily Chart, O:" + O + ", H:" + H + ", L:" + L
+ ", C:" + C +" V:"+  WriteVal(V,1) +", "+SectorID(1)+" / "+IndustryID(1);
I use the WriteVal for the volume as it provides commas for the
thousands/millions etc.

Regarding the watchlist I don't think you can directly display the watchlist
number that the stock resides in. I do it ofr sector and industry on my
custom bar chart, but watchlist() only checks for which one it is in as
shown in the help files of AB.

You might need to set it up as IIF statements or at least a conditional type
statement
Eg here are 2 ways to get the watchlist number

WL1 = IIf(InWatchList(0),0, IIf(InWatchList(1), 1, 2));
WL2 = InWatchList(0)*0 + InWatchList(1)*1 ;

Filter=1;
AddColumn(wl1,"wL1",1);
AddColumn(wl2,"wL2",1);

Cheers,