[amibroker] Changing times in intraday data for summer time changes

At the end of October daylight saving ends in the US and begins in east
coast of Australia. I use QT plugin for intraday data for the ASX and I need
to change the data already stored in the database to suit the new times.

I can change the new time difference from +14 to +16 hours, but this will
alter the historical data to 2 hours difference to what it is currently. I
base this on what happened about 6 months ago when the summer times changed.
So the new data being received (in US EST) will be ok with the start finish
time 10am to 4pm, but the history data will be 2 hours out from 12noon to
6pm trading times.

Last time I did it in a spreadsheet and imported the data back into AB with
the revised times. I was hoping to be able to more easily do this with AFL
to create the new times in the old database. Easy, you say, except for the
fact that during the trading times there is a change of days in equal US
time. Currently the ASX trades in US time 20:00 to 02:05. I have been unable
to recreate this in AFL to date to take into account that anything in the
last 2 hours of trading changes back one day in US time. AB seems to save
the data at US times, as the data supply through QT is also in US time, and
you shift the time scale to suit your local time.

Now if that hasn't confused you, nothing will.

In summary if I do not change the historical data everything pre 26 Oct will
be from 12noon to 6pm and after that date 10am to 4pm.

Help please.

Cheers,
Graham
http://groups.msn.com/ASXShareTrading