[amibroker] Re: Need help with AmiQuote 1.55 - Indices not updating

I'll have to check those symbols out. I just downloded the file from
the Amibroker site and installed per the directions. I assumed that
they were accurate and would work. I am downloading from Yahoo,which
seems to be the default.

Do you know of a reference source for the download symbols for Yahoo?
If I need to verify each symbol in the databse, something like that
will come in handy.

Thanks for your help,
CC

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "run_for_your_life2003"