[amibroker] Re: Need help with AmiQuote 1.55 - Indices not updating

Which site are you downloading your quotes from?  Not all sources
use the same index symbols.

Yahoo and ESignal are diffrent.  May have to check their site to
find the right symbol.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "run_for_your_life2003"

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511