[amibroker] Re: Need help with AmiQuote 1.55 - Indices not updating

Tomasz,

I have used the Yahoo symbol lookup to find symbols for individual
quotes. My question is, why doesn't the file that I downloaded from
Amibroker work properly regarding the indices?

I installed following the instructions. I am downloading from the
default data source, Yahoo. Indices are in the database with
historical quotes up to the day of install but will not update past
that.

It appears that the other symbols are updating properly. I say
appears because I haven't personally verified each and every one of
them. I did take a random sample of about 20 and they all had current
data.

All except the indices.
Is there an issue with the file that I downloaded from the Amibroker
site, or is my Amibroker configured incorrectly. I would like to have
faith in the accuracy of the file that I downloaded from the
Amibroker site. It sure is a huge help and benefit to just click a
few buttons and install a complete database of US stocks and indicies
with industry groups attached etc. But only if it really works and is
accurate.

Thanks for your help,
CC

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511