[amibroker] Re: Amiquote data downloads

Hello,

Having read a few threads on this subject, couple of things are still
not clear to me...

1. Exactly how are the splits handled by these data vendors wrt to
the existing historical data? Do any of the plugins automatically
update the history on your HD to reflect the split after you download
the daily data in the evening?

2. How often is QP2's sectors/industry groupings updated? Is the
process of regrouping fairly straightforward?

3. CSI seems to be favorite of a number of people, but they don't
provide sectors/industries information; is that correct? I tried
searching on the site, and at least I didn't see any mention there.

I'm primarily looking for a vendor that provides all of the below -

a> Split adjusted historical data
b> Accompanying historical sector/industry groupings
c> Auto adjustment of historical data on ongoing basis upon new splits
d> Updates to sector/industry groupings
e> Last but not least, accuracy and speed
f> Not a must, but preferably RT data available as well, if I decide
to upgrade to the service at a future date.

If you use a service that satisfies all of the above, I'd appreciate
hearing your experience.

Thanks.

Jitu

> Hello,
>
> Quotes Plus at www.qp2.com is much faster, sectors&industries
groupings included, comes also with mutual funds and futures
> and fundamental data available in AmiBroker via GetExtraData.
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

TC2000