[amibroker] Re: Optimize/OverOptimize

--- "CedarCreekTrading" <kernish@xxxx> wrote:
> Sure, walk me through it.

Glad to do it.

First you need to go to the group's web page. Here is the URL.

Once there, click on the "Files" link (on the left side of the page).

Click on "Add File" (1st item to the right of the Green Yahoo Bill
Pay square).

Instead of typing in the file name, use the "Browse..." button to
select the desired file on your hard drive.

The desription box can be left empty.

Click on "Upload File".

That is it.

You may wish to first create a "CedarCreek" folder to hold files you
upload. That makes it easier to find files.

Thanks again for sharing.

<kernish@xxxx>
> > wrote:
> > > Group,
> > >
> > > Dave is an Agilent, triple-degreed, engineer.  Two weeks ago,
he
> > presented this work to our Denver Trading Group's weekly meeting
> > (actually, this group meets every Thursday and most Saturday's).
> > Once a month, I moderate a SIG on mechanical trading (and I
haven't
> > seen less than eighty people in the room since I've been
attending).

> > > Although, I don't agree with certain aspects of his
presentation

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511