[amibroker] Odd question about AA reports

No doubt this would be an RTFM, if only I could figure out how to locate the
necessary information, but ...

I've just done a "system" test, and each item in the "Trade" column ends
with a number in parentheses:  "Long (120)," "Short (118)," and so on.  I
have no idea what they mean or why they have appeared in this test but not
in others.  Can anyone help me out?

I've noticed these numbers occasionally before, but just filed it for later
study.  This time the exits are not where I intended, and I'm looking hard
at every bit of information I can find.

Thanks.

Owen Davies

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511