Re: [amibroker] Re: Amiquote data downloads

Yuki,
Have you considered Worden Brothers
TC2000 for EOD data?  It costs about $30/month for the data service.
You can also download it intraday, though the quotes may be 15-30 minutes
delayed, as I recall.  I've used the service for a number of years and am
satisfied with it.  You can get a free CD to try out their
TC2000 program, which has data going back about 10(?) years, and see
if you like it.  The TC2000 program allows you to see stock charts
with or without split adjustments.

 Amibroker has the built-in
ability to directly access the TC2000 data on my hard drive, so I don't even use
AmiQuote.

On the net at <A
href="">www.TC2000.com, I believe.

Wayne