[amibroker] Re: Amiquote data downloads

The big drawback to tc2000 is scans -- they are quite slow using the
plugin. Apart from that, tc2000 is my favorite choice for stock data,
as it is organized into sectors and industry groups quite nicely.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Wayne" <wfs@xxxx> wrote:
> Yuki,
> Have you considered Worden Brothers TC2000 for EOD data?  It costs
about $30/month for the data service.  You can also download it
intraday, though the quotes may be 15-30 minutes delayed, as I
recall.  I've used the service for a number of years and am satisfied
with it.  You can get a free CD to try out their TC2000 program,
which has data going back about 10(?) years, and see if you like it.
The TC2000 program allows you to see stock charts with or without
split adjustments.

>  Amibroker has the built-in ability to directly access the TC2000
data on my hard drive, so I don't even use AmiQuote.

> On the net at www.TC2000.com, I believe.
>
> Wayne

Service.

Buy Remanufactured Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits at MyInks.com for: HP $8-20. Epson $3-9, Canon $5-15, Lexmark $4-17. Free s/h over $50 (US & Canada).
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=6351
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0zJuRD/6CvGAA/qnsNAA/GHeqlB/TM