Re: [amibroker] Re: Does this appeal? (Quote Editor)

Yuki;    Not sure how simple this is
on your setup, but I use a Sony Vaio (laptop) and a second 17" LCD monitor
attached to the VGA output.  With XP there is a setting to "extend the
desktop" which effectively gives you two screens.

Thus, the case you site will allow putting
Amibroker on one screen and the other app to be patched to on the second screen,
presumably a spreadsheet.

If you are using a desktop, worse case you would
need an additional inexpensive card.

There are other handy reasons to run two screens
while daytrading.  Note the "pros" run 3-5 screens.   Saves
time.

Richard

BACK AGAINST SPAM!Download Spam Inspector, the Award Winning Anti-Spam
Filter<A
href="">http://mail.giantcompany.com

<BLOCKQUOTE