From: Arthur Sawilejskij [mailto:arthur@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, 15 September 2003 9:05 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] AB and QT intraday daily chart split into 2 bars

At 04:23 PM 15/09/2003 +0800, you wrote:
:
 >I trade the ASX market which is currently 14 hours ahead of US EST  >My
settings are +14 hours in the database settings bothe in Intraday  >settings
and configure windows  >In intraday settings I have found that I have to set
the market time to  >20:00 to 02:15 which is the US EST that the ASX is
open. If I set this to  >the loacal market time, then the filter out of
hours filters out all the  >data  >The times on the charts and data is all
correctly shown, but when I try to  >view the chart in Daily mode the days
are split in 2 with the sessions 4  >hours and 2 hours, basically same as
the US time pre and post midnight. I  >have tried all sorts of combinations
with offset times and the market hours  >times. The result is the same with
the daily chart showing 2 bars for each  >day.  >Has anyone else found the
same thing and worked out what to do to get a  >single bar for each day.

I use a separate daily database but I did have a look at my intraday data
in daily mode after reading your message.

My database settings are +14 like yours but the market times are those of
the ASX.

When I look at it in daily mode - I get a few days displayed as one session
then a few consecutive days as two sessions and then back to one session -
which is even stranger behavior than your database.

Arthur

Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark Printer
at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511