Re: [amibroker] AB and QT intraday daily chart split into 2 bars

At 04:23 PM 15/09/2003 +0800, you wrote:
:
 >I trade the ASX market which is currently 14 hours ahead of US EST
 >My settings are +14 hours in the database settings bothe in Intraday
 >settings and configure windows
 >In intraday settings I have found that I have to set the market time to
 >20:00 to 02:15 which is the US EST that the ASX is open. If I set this to
 >the loacal market time, then the filter out of hours filters out all the
 >data
 >The times on the charts and data is all correctly shown, but when I try to
 >view the chart in Daily mode the days are split in 2 with the sessions 4
 >hours and 2 hours, basically same as the US time pre and post midnight. I
 >have tried all sorts of combinations with offset times and the market hours
 >times. The result is the same with the daily chart showing 2 bars for each
 >day.
 >Has anyone else found the same thing and worked out what to do to get a
 >single bar for each day.

I use a separate daily database but I did have a look at my intraday data
in daily mode after reading your message.

My database settings are +14 like yours but the market times are those of
the ASX.

When I look at it in daily mode - I get a few days displayed as one session
then a few consecutive days as two sessions and then back to one session -
which is even stranger behavior than your database.

Arthur