[amibroker] Re: A question about "COND"

Well, that's what I did...But the explo give the same results, with
or without the second part of the assertion...But if I run an explo
with the first part, rewrite, and do a second explo with the second
part, then and only then I got the results I'm looking for...
I copy the whole formula below, so we're sure we talk about the same
thing:
COND1=Cross(Signal(),MACD())OR Ref(Cross(Signal(),MACD()),-1);
PlotShapes(shapeUpTriangle*COND1,colorYellow);// all COND1 before
ExRem
COND2=Cross(Signal(),0);
PlotShapes(shapeSmallCircle*COND2,colorBlue);// all COND2 before Exrem
COND1=ExRem(COND1,COND2);COND2=ExRem(COND2,COND1);
G=COND1;
PlotShapes(shapeDownArrow*G,colorRed);
// AA PART
Filter=G;
AddColumn(C,"");
Sell=Filter;
I should work but...Might be incompatible with Exrem, what do you
think?

-- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS" <TSOKAKIS@xxxx>
wrote:
> Your cond2 is well written and says : you have a cross yesterday or
> the day before yesterday. Is this what YOU want to say ?
> IB always help to see what you write
>
> Cond2 = Cross(Signal(),MACD()) OR Ref(Cross(Signal(),MACD()),-1);
> Plot(MACD(),"MACD",1,1);
> Plot(Signal(),"SIGNAL",4,1);
> PlotShapes(shapeUpArrow*Cond2,colorBlue);
>
> Paste it in an empty IB window, set scaling to Automatic and just
hit
> apply.
> The blue arrows are plotted when cond2 is true, ie 1 or 2 bars
AFTER
<gillesdeprez@xxxx>