[amibroker] Re: #47717 Example

Come on, there is NO reason to be ashamed. Codes are codes, nothing
more !!
It is my decision to spend some time with your [interesting] request
and thatīs all.
BTW, we would spend much more time to drink the whole ouzo there [and
I wouldnīt quit so easily...]
I suppose you have some other condition in mind. Your next question
will be more interesting.
Now, let me have a look at STDEV, I am a newbie in this area and
there is no doubt I will make a lot of mistakes before the target is
complete [??]
Dimitris Tsokakis
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "gillesdeprez" <gillesdeprez@xxxx>

<TSOKAKIS@xxxx>