Re: [amibroker] Re: Different curency databases -- an AB pain in the butt?

Hi Tomasz,

TJ> Template is for SINGLE window. Layout (as written in the guide)
TJ> "is a complete set of multiple windows open each with
TJ> different symbol, different display interval, different size,
TJ> different set of
TJ> chart sheets. "

TJ> Hope this helps.

I'm afraid it doesn't, at least for me.  Seems to try and cover
everything in one grand statement rather than applying it to specific
situations, which is usually what I need.

Here is a situation:

I have one default AB price chart -- the built-in one.  I am guessing
that I cannot use this for both US and Japanese stocks, since I want
the number formatting to be different in the two cases.  So I need to
make a custom chart for one or the other.  That is not such a big
deal I guess, just a PITA.  ^_^

However, where are my trade arrows going to show up, since they do
not show up in custom price charts, but only in the built-in?

Yuki