Re: [amibroker] Re: Different curency databases -- an AB pain in the butt?

Hi Graham,

G> Yuki, have you tried separate installations of AB for each
G> currency

Do you suppose that might be the best route to go?  Separate
installation folders?  Does AB store critical information in the
registry, so that what is done in one installation can affect the
other, or does AB keep the important stuff in its own folder?  I
hadn't really thought of this, but it might solve the problem of
having to switch between databases all the time.  I wish I could set
up a hot key combo for this.

Yuki