RE: [amibroker] Off Topic: Need wireless help

Thanks
Mark!
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT
color=#0000ff>I just ordered a NetGear - WAB102 -
802.11a & 802.11b Dual Band Wireless Access
Point .
<FONT face="MS Sans Serif" color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face="MS Sans Serif" color=#0000ff
size=2>I don't know how that compares to the WG602 but the price was great
($60).
<FONT face="MS Sans Serif" color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face="MS Sans Serif" color=#0000ff
size=2>thanks for the recommendation.
<FONT face="MS Sans Serif" color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face="MS Sans Serif" color=#0000ff
size=2>d

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Mark Allen
  [mailto:mpa@xxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2003 7:35
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
  Off Topic: Need wireless helpDale,I found the
  Netgear WG602 (802.11b/g access point) and MA111 (802.11b USB adapter)
  well priced, extremely easy to set up, to perform well, and very well
  supported. My Win2K system and the WG602 are ethernet connected to a
  Netgear DG814 DSL modem/4 port router, with a second system wirelessly
  connected to the WG602 using the USB wireless adapter.When I fried
  the access point doing a flash upgrade (I've upgraded the DG814 flash
  twice with no problems), the support was the best I've received in 14
  years (both professional and consumer level hardware). I fried the unit on
  Saturday afternoon when local Australian support was closed. I was put
  through to international support in Delhi (India) and when the helpful
  chap couldn't solve the issue quickly was put through the Level 1
  engineering in California. When that helpful chap couldn't provide an
  over-the-phone fix either, the unit was returned for instant replacement
  (full new retail box, no questions asked) using the job number created by
  these phone support guys. All in all, I was very impressed with the speed
  and ease with which direct phone support was attempted as well as the
  speed with which I was finally back up and running.I feel very
  comfortable recommending these
  products.Regards,
  MarkSend
  group FAQ at: <A