[amibroker] TC2k and CSI EOD availability

Below is a copy of an email that I just sent to
CSI.  I thought I would post it here, because I would like to be able
to compare CSI's answers to the the real life experiences of CSI EOD users. I
also forgot to ask them if I can download partial day data as the market
day progresses.  Also, does TC2000, (not TCnet) allow intraday
downloads of data. Hope to hear comments regarding both CSI and TC2k EOD
data.   Ron D
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>===========================================================================
I am looking for a data supplier of EOD data that
will include, at least, all of the symbols Amibroker has in a folder that they
have named US Stocks.  It is a list of symbols that the Amibroker software
uses to retrieve the free EOD data from the Yahoo website.

I need to know how long after the US
markets close I would have to wait in order to be able to download all of the
data that is required to fully update the symbols in the US Stocks symbol list
that Amibroker has.

I will have time to read your website tonight, but
I may have to look elsewhere, depending on the time interval that I have to wait
before I can download all of the data.  I only need stocks.  No option
quotes, no funds no currencies, just US stocks.

I have heard that your data is good, and that you
supply the historical data to Yahoo, so I wonder why I hear so many Amibroker
users  complain about the free yahoo data?  Do you supply them with
data that has not been cleaned up?  Yahoo is also very temperamental
in that it frequently is reticent about allowing
the free downloads to happen.

 You probably have a document that I can read
that discusses these questions and others  that I have brought up regarding
the differences between the CSI historical data, and the Yahoo (CSI) historical
data.  I would appreciate you referring me to a  discussion of
the differences.

The most important answer that I need right now is
when can I download EOD data from CSI.  Ron D