Re: [amibroker] Off Topic: Need wireless help

Dale,

I found the Netgear WG602 (802.11b/g access point) and MA111 (802.11b USB
adapter) well priced, extremely easy to set up, to perform well, and very
well supported. My Win2K system and the WG602 are ethernet connected to a
Netgear DG814 DSL modem/4 port router, with a second system wirelessly
connected to the WG602 using the USB wireless adapter.

When I fried the access point doing a flash upgrade (I've upgraded the
DG814 flash twice with no problems), the support was the best I've received
in 14 years (both professional and consumer level hardware). I fried the
unit on Saturday afternoon when local Australian support was closed. I was
put through to international support in Delhi (India) and when the helpful
chap couldn't solve the issue quickly was put through the Level 1
engineering in California. When that helpful chap couldn't provide an
over-the-phone fix either, the unit was returned for instant replacement
(full new retail box, no questions asked) using the job number created by
these phone support guys. All in all, I was very impressed with the speed
and ease with which direct phone support was attempted as well as the speed
with which I was finally back up and running.

I feel very comfortable recommending these products.

Regards,

         Mark