[amibroker] UNFAIR ADVANTAGE from CSI

Here is just a little more information regarding
CSI's Unfair Advantage data. I received this in response to some
questions.  Somehow I came to believe that Yahoo's historical data was
coming from CSI, and I was always puzzled why there seems to be such a large gap
in quality of data between Yahoo, and CSI.  Ron D

<FONT face=Arial
size=2>========================================================================

Dear Mr Davis,Please know that we provide our own End of day data
software for Stocks & Futures. We are not affiliated with any Yahoo groups,
or know what Stocks they may provide. We also do not supply the
historical Stock data to Yahoo, we only provide yahoo with the closing prices on
the Stock charts, no history. You can see a listing of all Stocks we carry at
this link - <A class=moz-txt-link-freetext
href="">http://www.csidata.com/csi/exchangelist/index.html
 The Stocks are in the middle of the page. You can download Stocks around
6:30 - 7:00 pm EST with error correction included. Without error correction they
can be downloaded at 5:30pm EST.Furthermore, our software is called
Unfair Advantage (UA). UA is a daily downloader for End of day data that comes
on CD-ROM. You would install the CD onto your hard drive, and then download
daily via the internet. UA comes with 10 years of history, plus
your current daily downloads. There are 3 formats within the program which are
CSI format, Metastock & Ascii. We do have a tech support department here for
further assistance.We have 2 Stock packages within UA:US Stocks
& Indices - One time license fee of $40.00, plus $205.00 per year.Non US
Stocks & Indices - One time license fee of $60.00, plus $240.00 per
year.*** Please know that our Non US Stock package includes only the
LSE & Canadian markets.We can send you out an information pack if
you are interested.Regards,HeatherCSI Marketing