Re: [amibroker] UNFAIR ADVANTAGE from CSI

Hello,
This is quite interesting especially in context of Yahoo Finance <A
href="">http://finance.yahoo.com FOOTER:

"Historical chart data and daily updates provided by <A
href="" target=_top>Commodity Systems, Inc.
(CSI). Quote data provided by <A
href="" target=_top>Reuters. Market Cap and Avg Vol
provided by Market Guide.
Other Disclaimers. Data and
information is provided for informational purposes only, and is not intended for
trading purposes. Neither Yahoo! nor any of its data or content providers (such
as Reuters, CSI and exchanges) shall be liable for any errors or delays in the
content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. By accessing the Yahoo!
site, a user agrees not to redistribute the information found therein"

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE