Re: [amibroker] Stock Fullname

Thanks Sir

By the way, I am 85 % finished writing a
replacement for quote tracker ... it is very slow and to much adds...so I dusted
of ole VB6 and got the JSE updating fine...by clicking a button it then creates
a txt file and automatically starts my Metastock updater wihich the sorts out
the database...  eond of all my troubles...instead of having hundreds of
different db's just for the sake of QT etc...just to much effort...soon when
finished I will make available this tool for FREE here for those interested in
just datamining without all the other crap...

Keep well ,  Louw
Coetzer