[amibroker] Re: Stock Fullname

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Louw-Roux Coetzer"
<louwcoetzer@xxxx> wrote:

>> By the way, I am 85 % finished writing a replacement for quote
tracker ... it is very slow and to much adds...so I dusted of ole VB6
and got the JSE updating fine...by clicking a button it then creates
a txt file and automatically starts my Metastock updater wihich the
sorts out the database...  eond of all my troubles...instead of
having hundreds of different db's just for the sake of QT etc...just
to much effort...soon when finished I will make available this tool
for FREE here for those interested in just datamining without all the
other crap... <<

Nice to be able to do that!

I would go to the realtime version if it could do Ameritrade live
streamer directly.  My past experience with Quotetracker inclines me
to not even try such a kludge.