[amibroker] Re: Column Width Control

Hello,

Use 'export' button on the right hand side of the columns and you
will have everything in the colums copied into a CSV file, including
the headers. There is no need to cut and paste here, you can then do
the cut and paste within Excel.

Thomas

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Joseph Landry" <jelandry@xxxx>