[amibroker] Re: Column Width Control

While we're on the topic of columns - is there a way to copy
the "header" row on the AA addcolumns display?    I find myself
copying and pasting the results to an Excel spreadsheet then
labeling the columns manually.
Maybe this is a wishlist item. Possibly when I get beyond a lot of
debugging stage I might not need that, but then again, I take some
intermediate screenings/filters that I like to document and file.
Joe Landry

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ken Close" <closeks@xxxx> wrote:
> All:   Is there any way to control the width of columns using
AddColumn
> in Explore mode.  I have experimented with the format suggested in
the
> help file of
> AddColumn(variable,"-13",5.0);
> Where the 5.0 is said to "pad" in 5 spaces.
> However, nothing changes even if I change 5 to 20.
> The second observation about this AA display is that the first
time I
> run the code, the column widths are narrow and seemingly the most
narrow
> given the data they hold.
> Each time I run the code after some change unrelated to the
AddColumn