[amibroker] TC 2000 Users AB Data Refresh

I'm interested in learning if you can refresh your AB database
during the day after having gotten a mid day update for example.

I just tried for the day of 9/9th and got this mornings delayed data
for TC2000.  AB was up and running, I went to the VIEW Refresh All,
screen and no effect, AB still displaying data to the 9/8th. I
flushed the cache, and VIEW Refresh ALL, and same thing - still
yesterday's data.
Now if I shut down AB and relaunch it will displace current data.
It's a work around but I believe REFRESH ALL is supposed to handle
that.

Joe Landry