[amibroker] Column Width Control

All:   Is there any way to control the width of columns using AddColumn in Explore mode.  I have experimented with the format suggested in the help file of

AddColumn(variable,"-13",5.0);

Where the 5.0 is said to "pad" in 5 spaces.

However, nothing changes even if I change 5 to 20.

The second observation about this AA display is that the first time I run the code, the column widths are narrow and seemingly the most narrow given the data they hold.

Each time I run the code after some change unrelated to the AddColumn statements, the column width grows mysteriously, up to some maximum. (see below)  Needless to say, this spreads out the width of the entire display.

May I ask if the following two adjustments are possible:

Direct control over column width.

Putting a variable in the column HEADING (such as a date that changes) vs just text.

A picture of what I am trying to use is shown below. Notice the various widths which occur randomly.

Any comments?

Ken