[amibroker] Re: One-step top10 exploration

4.50 will give an official solution. Until then, we are glad to see
and try an experimental AFL method for your question. There is an old
logo in this list, everything can be done with AFL and I always
support this logo.
On the other side, a simple comparison between 3.50 and 4.50 will
certify an unbelievable progress, in methods and execution speed.
Stay tuned, we are lucky enough to use this masterpiece !!
Dimitris Tsokakis
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Merrill" <dmerrill@xxxx>