[amibroker] Re: One-step top10 exploration

John,
I was working part by part on the same machine two different methods
and, for my correlations, I missed the last updates. Just take care
the preliminary details : I have, in Group254, the 100 N100
stocks+the index ^NDX, total 101 tickers. You may of course arrange
these according to your setup, it will not affect the code flow. The
category may be a group/watchList etc
Dimitris Tsokakis
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "john gibb" <jgibb1@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi Dimitris,
>
> Thanks for putting this together.
>
> Should I be only concerned with the process and not the results?
>
> Because I got a completely different result list using freshly
downloaded End of Day Nasdaq100 data from Yahoo. (see attached, with
my results on the left and yours on the right).

> thanks
>
> -john

function.
>   Dimitris Tsokakis