Re: [amibroker] US stocks database using Yahoo free quotes

Hi Tomasz,

TJ> All symbols FROM the list of symbols with missing last quote
TJ> generated by Database purify tool

TJ> To get empty such list in Database purify
TJ> Mark only "Report missing quotes" (unmark all other options)
TJ> and select "Apply to : Last n = 1 "

I did notice that option . . .

But I thought it would be bad to choose that, as it would simply look
at the previous one day, and if that quote was missing, it would
cause me to then delete the entire issue, right?  But maybe that was
just a Yahoo burp, and the rest of the data is there?

Maybe I should use n = 30 or something like that?  What do you think?

Yuki

mailto:yukitaga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx