[amibroker] Re: To TJ and Group - Please Read

I think he's got a point though. On more than one occasion, I've
wished Yahoo kept attachments when going through old postings. While
I don't have a strong opinion on the subject, I seriously
doubt "majority" find email option more efficient. I'd bet that
majority in fact do not subscribe to receive every post via email.

Yes, 80G hard disks are cheap, but time to go through every posting
is probably not for many folks.

Don't mean to start a religious debate. :-) Just adding my 2 cents.

Jitu