From: jnk1997 [mailto:jnk1997@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, September 06, 2003 5:55 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] To TJ and Group - Please Read

I don't know about how the majority handles email here but I can tell
you I am going absolutely nuts receiving every post as an email at my
yahoo box in order not to miss the occasional attachment.

Also, the emails arrive with new ones on top, so if you atart at the
bottom (to follow a thread) and delete after you read....oh you
probably know what I mean! It is a pain! And saving them fills up
your box real quick.

I much prefer reading the posts right here.

Is there no way to set up a section on the Amibroker site, where the
occasional attachements can be posted, and provide a link to in the
post here? That way we could go back several days, weeks, months to
see a post with an attachment (archived on the amibroker site)
without having our email boxes overflowing.

Regards
Jim