RE: [amibroker] Re: To TJ and Group - Please Read

I prefer to receive all messages as seperate email. This makes it easier for
me to decide what I want to do with them.

I hate web based message reading, too slow, too limited.

Rik Rasmussen
Best Charts mailing list moderator
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bestcharts/