RE: [amibroker] WriteVal doesn't work

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Writeval wants to be used with Title=   in an
indicator.....
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>title=WriteVal( ROC(
Close, 20 ), 1.2 ) + "%";
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: mrdavis9
[mailto:mrdavis9@xxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Friday, September 05, 2003 3:17
AMTo: amibrokeryahoogroupsSubject: [amibroker] WriteVal
doesn't work

I have developed the need to start using
WriteVal.   Below, I have copied what the user manuel says about
WriteVal.   I pasted into indicator builder  the examples
identified below by the number 1. and number 2.   Below the user
manuel instructions, I have pasted only two of the many examples that I tried,
but I could never get any values to appear in the indicator window.  All
help will be appreciated.  Ron D
1. Simple use (no custom format)
WriteVal( stoch(39) - stoch(12) );
2. Display rate of change with 2 decimal digits and % appened at the
end
WriteVal( ROC( Close, 20 ), 1.2 ) + "%";
3. Display date/time according to regional settings
WriteVal( DateTime(), formatDateTime );
====================================================================<FONT
face=Arial size=2>
Graph0=C;
WriteVal( <FONT
face="Courier New" color=#0000ff size=1>ROC<FONT face="Courier New"
size=1>( Close, <FONT face="Courier New" color=#ff00ff
size=1>20 ), <FONT
face="Courier New" color=#ff00ff size=1>1.2<FONT face="Courier New"
size=1> ) + "%"<FONT
face="Courier New" size=1>;
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>==========================================================
Graph0=MA<FONT
size=1>(C,10<FONT
size=1>);
Graph1=MA<FONT
size=1>(C,<FONT face="Courier New" color=#ff00ff
size=1>20<FONT
size=1>);
WriteVal(MA<FONT
size=1>(C,10<FONT