[amibroker] Backtesting Forex data setup

Hi i'm trying to back test forex data but i can't seem to figure out
the correct settings. My profit and loss figures are all over the
place.

The data i'm looking at is USD/GBP so one pip is 0.0001 .
I'll be trading 1.0 lot on a mini account with 1.0 lot = to 10,000
base currency . Margin requirement is $50 per lot. Leverage will be
1:200. One pip move should be equal to $1 profit / loss . with a 3
pip dealing spread.

What fugures to i need to insert into the code and what do i need to
put in the settings page.

Thanks ,
Neil Charlton .
writetoneil@xxxxxxxxxxx .