[amibroker] Amibroker disappeared!

This morning when I cranked up AB, I saw a flash of the "Introduction"
screen then nothing. Only the AB button on the taskbar.
I tried (using right mouse click on taskbar button) Restore and Minimize -
no change.

I tried (using right mouse click on taskbar button) Maximize - I get full
screen AB, but if I click the 'Restore down' button (top right, middle
button), AB just disappears again. AB is only available full screen.
Also all my settings have disappeared, some recent re-arrangements and
renaming of the tabs in AB and my settings for the toolbars - all back to
original.

Can anyone suggest what I did wrong?

Thanks,

Steve