[amibroker] Re: weekly macd scan

Ron,
We all try for a better amibroker. We create some procedures because
we need them, anticipating sometimes amibroker evolution. It is a
great pleasure to see these innovations available through official
upgrades.
I think this is the rule for the majority of the contributors. There
were some exceptions in the past, but they just verified the rule .
On the other side, Stephane was always generous to the list the last
two years or so.
Dimitris Tsokakis