  >From:
  Stephane
  Carrasset
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2003 2:12
  AM
  Subject: [amibroker] Re: weekly macd
  scan
  The timeframe.dll was written to backtest some ideas of trading
  systems based on differents time frame ( daily and weekly)of course
  for exploration change the settings are enough.Now, Tomasz have
  written an upgrade to get differents timeframe directly in AFLthe
  timeframe.dll is obsolete.Thanks to Tomasz.Stephane>
  Which of these two answers is the best answer.  In the past, when I
  have seen references to Stephane's dll for weekly timeframes, I always
  wondered  why can't you just change to weekly mode as mmqp suggests
  in his answer below.   Opinions?     Ron
  there is a solution with the timeframe dll ( it works > well on daily
  and weekly data).> just explore with> > Filter = 1; /*
  all stocks and quotes accepted */>
  AddTextColumn(FullName(),"Name");> WeekPrice = TwC(); > WeekEMA9
  = TwEMA (WeekPrice,9) ;> WeekEMA19 = TwEMA (WeekPrice,19) ;>
  > AddColumn(Cross(WeekEMA9,WeekEMA19),"Cross",1);>
  AddColumn(WeekEMA9>WeekEMA19,"Above",1);> stephane>
  ========================================================================>
  ----- Original Message ----- >   From: mmqp
  "Periodicity" to >   weekly.  Hope this
  helps.     >   mmqp>
  ======================================================================>
  --- In <A
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DT"
  <dtfreak1025@x...>
  wrote:>   > >   > >
  > Does anyone know of a way to scan for a macd crossover on a weekly
  >   > chart as a base time frame?>   >
  >   > The built in macd scan works well on a daily charts,
  but I don't >   know >   > how to get
  it to scan the weekly chart.>   >
  >   > DT> > > >
  Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@x...>
  Send SUGGESTIONS to <A
  href="">suggest@x...>
  Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or LexmarkPrinter at Myinks.com.
  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. <A
  href="">http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511<A
  href="">http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/GHeqlB/TM---------------------------------------------------------------------~->Send
  BUG REPORTS to <A
  href="">bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  <A
  href="">suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx-----------------------------------------Post
  AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: <A
  href="">amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Web
  page: <A
  group FAQ at: <A
  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to <A
  href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/