Re: [amibroker] Re: weekly macd scan

Dimitris,

Please note that AmiBroker's approach to multiple time frame
handling is completely different than Stephane's one.

Stephane provided number of functions for certain time frames
like TwMA - weekly moving average
that performed single operation on particular time frame.
There were only limited set of functions/indicators for given
time frame.

AmiBroker's built-in time frame functions just allow to
'switch' to different time frame. From then on all already
existing functions operate in different time frame.
That way you don't need to remember new 'indicator' function names
different for each time frame and all functions available
already work in all time frames.
Also all functions provided by 3rd party plugins (such like
for example Herman's T3 moving average) are automatically
available in multiple time frames without need to
recode or even recompile any single plugin.

Having said that I would like to thank Stephane very much
for providing the tool for handling timeframes when
no built-in support was available. It helped a lot of people.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com