Re: [amibroker] Re: An interesting Buy signal

Don't flame my inexperience! <grin>
This looks to produce similar (?) buy's to the AA-Explore code I am
fooling round with.
Perhaps a sell could be somewhat of the reverse?
ie.
S1 = close < ref(close,-1); // Or
whatever is appropriate.
S2 =
(RSI()

70)
OR
(RSI() < Ref(RSI(),-1));
S3 = (StochK() > 80) OR (StochD() > 80);
S4 = (StochK() < Ref(StochK(),-1)) OR (StochD() < Ref(StochD(),-1));
S5 = (OBV() < Ref(OBV(),-1));
Sell = S1 AND S2 AND S3 AND S4 AND S5

Original Code
// MA Dip Up Gain Explore
//
// Locate Dip Down 4% then Rise 1%
// or
// Common MA Cross
//
// Eg. Run n(1-5) Quotations on Top 100 Stocks.
//     Add Results to Watchlist and Examine.
MAP = Param("MA On/Off",0,0,1,1); //Turn MA Finder ON/OFF (OFF Default)
CStart = Ref(Close,(-6)); //Last 5 Days for dip span.
CEnd   = Ref(Close,(-2)); //End of 4% dip (2 days back)
Diff = CEnd-CStart;
Gain1 = (Diff/CStart)*100;
Diff2 = Close-Ref(Close,-1); //Start of 1% CLimb
Gain2 = (Diff2/Close)*100;
AddColumn( CStart, "Close Start", 1.2 );
AddColumn( CEnd,   "Close End", 1.2 );
AddColumn( Gain1, "Gain1 %", 1.2 );
AddColumn( Gain2, "Gain2 %", 1.2 );
F1 = (Gain1 < -4) AND (Gain2 > 1);
F2 = MAP AND Cross(MA(C,2),MA(C,24));
F3 = (RSI() < 70) AND (RSI() > Ref(RSI(),-1));
F4 = (StochK() < 80) AND (StochD() < 80);
F5 = (StochK() > Ref(StochK(),-1)) AND (StochD() > Ref(StochD(),-1));
F6 = (OBV() > Ref(OBV(),-1));
Filter = (F1 OR F2) AND (F3 AND F4 AND F5);
AddColumn( F2, "MA Select", 1 );
AddColumn( BarCount, "Total Bars", 1 );
AddColumn( StochK(), "stochK", 1 );