[amibroker] Re: An interesting Buy signal

The basic code was posted at
http://www.linnsoft.com/scans/tdSequentialSetup.htm
and explained analytically at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/46595
I arranged the signal and ask the end of the sequence.
C should be lower than Ref(C,-3) for x consecutive bars.
The first bar not obeying this condition is a turning point.
C<Ref(C,-3) is a boolen condition, equal to 1 or 0.
If the sum for the last 10 bars is 10, then the condition is true for
[all] the last 10 bars.
Dimitris Tsokakis

<TSOKAKIS@xxxx>