[amibroker] Beasley Scorecard - Dave Merrill

Ken

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Merrill [mailto:dmerrill@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2003 10:57 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [amibroker] Re: AFL Programmer Wanted $$

Salil, I've seen your work in the library -- nice stuff, some of which I
use.

there's one thing I'd be very interested in someone porting to AFL from
Trade, and that's Don Beasley's Market Scorecard, an assessment of
general
market direction. I've looked at the file beasley.ini that comes with
Charles Richards Trade files, and while there's some of it that I know
how
to do in AFL, some I'm less sure of. it's fairly well documented,
especially
if you're familiar with Trade.

if you (or others) have the time and some interest, I'd be happy to
forward
a copy of the file if you don't have it. it'd be a great contribution.

let me know if I can help,

Dave Merrill