RE: [amibroker] Accurate Accutract - for Salil

> Dave: do I remember you are a new user of FastTrack?

not an FT guy at all, which is why I caveated my comments with an
excuse-me-but... (:-)

> In any case,
> that program displays the Accutrack from 100 to -100.  In your case, the
> next day being higher than the previous day and the highest "seems" like
> it would scale down the entire curve....hmmm, interesting observation.
> I do not have an explanation for you.
>
> I personally use the crossing of the ACC and zero so I am not concerned
> with actual values...Salil asked about actual values so I looked further
> and came up with the normalization.
>
> Ken

might they normalize to some set lookback period instead? there are other
indicators that are expressed as, for instance, the percentage that the
current price is of MA(65).

anyway, I've never even seen an AT readout, so I'll shut up now...

dave