From: Dave Merrill [mailto:dmerrill@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2003 4:05 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [amibroker] Accurate Accutract - for Salil

excuse me jumping in here, since I don't know anything much about
accutrack.

but re HHV for the whole series, can't you just make Periods huge, like
999999999? that should go back way past when you have data.

but it only looks back, never forward, right? is that what you want? I'm
wondering what it means to normalize a value re the entire range of
values
seen up to that date, but I'm not sure I see what that'd mean. say the
day
was a historic high, that'd be 100%. next day is even higher, making
that
new day 100%, but changing the previous day's value? doesn't seem right,
but
maybe I'm confused.

dave