RE: [amibroker] Accurate Accutract - for Salil

Hi Ken,

You could use the bar count constant as follows:

/*BarCount constant gives the number of bars in array (such as Close, High, Low, Open, Volume, etc).*/

AbsoluteHHV = HHV(High, BarCount);
Filter=1;
AddColumn(AbsoluteHHV, "Highest High",1.2);

Regards,
William Peters
www.amitools.com